Asmaa | اسماء Profile picture
May 16, 2018 13 tweets 10 min read Twitter logo Read on Twitter
Renew your intention with the first qiyam tonight and ask Allah to make you steadfast on His religion and help you make the most of this month.

#ramadan
#رمضان
#Ramadan #رمضان
The Messenger of Allaah ﷺ said: "In Paradise there are one hundred levels that Allah has prepared for those who strive in jihad for the sake of Allah. The distance between each two levels is like the distance between heaven and earth.
So if you ask of Allah, then ask Him for al-Firdous, for it is the middle of Paradise and the highest part of Paradise. Above it is the Throne of the Most Gracious, and from it spring the rivers of Paradise.”
صحيح البخاري
#رمضان_كريم
The Prophet (ﷺ) used to say at the end of witr: O Allah, I seek refuge in Your pleasure from Your wrath and in Your forgiveness from Your punishment... Sahih Muslim
#Ramadan #رمضان
Allah loves those who repent.
Draw nearer to Him tonight by seeking His forgiveness.

Humans don't let go after you've crossed a certain line. But Allaah will always forgive you as long as you turn to Him alone with a sincere heart and good words.
#Ramadan #رمضان #الكويت
Ask Allaah for all the good that you can during these days and nights

You will be given that will you ask of Him

So ask and ask and keep asking.

#ramadan #رمضان
Duaa of Ibrahim عليه السلام:
My Lord, make me an establisher of prayer, and [many] from my descendants. Our Lord, and accept my supplication.
سورة ابراهيم ٤٠

Ask Allah to help you in establishing the prayers and to give you the strength to help your children praying.
#ramadan
When the Messenger of Allah ﷺ loved someone, he informed him and gifted him with a special dua.

Imagine being in place of the Beloved Sahabi when the Prophet of Allah ﷺ informed him of his love for him and gave him a dua to recite after every Salah?

#Ramadan #رمضان
Allah restored Bani Israel's honor when they sought help only from Allah, relied completely on Him, and prayed for steadfastness.

That dua was eternalized in the Quran in سورة البقرة ayah 250.

#Ramadan
When a group of Sahabah came to the Messenger of Allah ﷺ with their pleas regarding ayah 284 of سورة البقرة, the Messenger of Allah ﷺ told them to be unlike the People of the Book who heard and disobeyed.
So the Sahabah رضي الله عنهم said they hear and they obey the commands of Allah as they've been revealed. Thereupon Allah sent down these final verses of سورة البقرة starting with the verse mentioned above.
#Ramadan
#رمضان
This final verse of Surah al Baqarah abrogated the verse 284.
Allah will never test us beyond our abilities.
Allah has given us all that we need in this life in order to survive and rise above our current situations.

#Ramadan #kuwait #islam

• • •

Missing some Tweet in this thread? You can try to force a refresh

Keep Current with Asmaa | اسماء

Asmaa | اسماء Profile picture

Stay in touch and get notified when new unrolls are available from this author!

Read all threads

This Thread may be Removed Anytime!

PDF

Twitter may remove this content at anytime! Save it as PDF for later use!

Try unrolling a thread yourself!

how to unroll video
  1. Follow @ThreadReaderApp to mention us!

2. From a Twitter thread mention us with a keyword "unroll"
@threadreaderapp unroll

Practice here first or read more on our help page!

More from @ALadyInKuwait

May 26, 2018
"These liberal Islamophobes, like Bill Maher and Sam Harris, weaponize atheism as an ideology that not only discredits the spiritual dimensions of Islam but also demonizes it in line with longstanding orientalist, political terms."

Some comments below:
amp.theguardian.com/commentisfree/…
Liberal atheists love to hate on religion they've:
~Never experienced
~Never come into direct contact with its adherents
~Never dared to venture into Muslim circles
~Always considered Islam as a threat

Why would their opinion matter or even be credible?
I don't have to deal directly with that kind of hatred or bigotry because I was raised in a multicultural and multilingual society, I'm appalled at the ignorance of political gurus and (de) mentors of atheism and liberalism pole Harris and Maher whose words are taken at face.
Read 7 tweets

Did Thread Reader help you today?

Support us! We are indie developers!

This site is made by just two indie developers on a laptop doing marketing, support and development! Read more about the story.

Become a Premium Member ($3/month or $30/year) and get exclusive features!

Become Premium

Don't want to be a Premium member but still want to support us?

Make a small donation by buying us coffee ($5) or help with server cost ($10)

Donate via Paypal

Or Donate anonymously using crypto!

Ethereum

0xfe58350B80634f60Fa6Dc149a72b4DFbc17D341E copy

Bitcoin

3ATGMxNzCUFzxpMCHL5sWSt4DVtS8UqXpi copy

Thank you for your support!

Follow Us on Twitter!

:(