(1) I #resisted following the March for Our post-birth Lives but some of the photos are too good not to share. In this one, a proud American NRA member who happens to be black peacefully protests the idiocy. Arguably, he has more at stake than most of the kids marching.
(2) If given the chance, I can make a very strong case for African Americans and "people of color" benefiting from this administration more than other groups. But the Left isn't interested in hearing it and resorts immediately to the expired race card.
(3) As @Dloesch is constantly telling us, black males are one of the groups, if not the group, most affected by gun homicides, especially in certain large cities, that have coincidentally been held by Democrats for many decades, and are supposed gun free zones (aka killing zones)
(4) So the first photo in this thread immediately grabbed my attention: a black man standing up to disinformed Leftist marchers: peaceful, reasonable, courteous & determined to protect his God given & Constitution-affirmed right to personal & national self defense. Thank you Sir.
(5) My dear, the best way to protect kids is WITH guns.
ICYMI, the school safety laws passed in the omnibus spending bill this week will see large numbers of kids now protected at school by trained armed adults. Thank you @KyleKashuv @senorrinhatch & @realDonaldTrump.
(6) In the hands of bad guys and gals, they do. Which is why a majority of Americans want good guys and gals to have them. You're welcome.
(7) The MSM photographer was probably trying to make some kind of point about empty school buses parked near AF1 in Florida today. Large vehicles are routinely parked around venues that protectees visit. #RadicalLiberalTerrorism using guns is an ever present danger.
(8) That's fine sweetie, no one ever talked about forcing anyone to be armed. That's the kind of thing that national socialist regimes do. Right after taking away the guns of citizens, for their "safety." Teachers should be willing to learn basic history.
(9) An example of 2A protecting 1A. Isn't it great to live in a country where people are free to express their views in public, to a Police officer, without being arrested like in the UK, where gun rights were lost & people in 2018 are jailed for exercising free speech.
(10) Studies show that #TDS reduces cognitive ability. Sad!
BTW, every politician has make up done before appearing on TV. And?
BTW, thoughts and prayers do help good people feel comforted and supported by others. Biologically, we are social animals. #ScienceMatters
(12) I like existing law too. Fun fact: while you were preparing for this march earlier in the week, Republicans were pushing for the law signed yesterday by POTUS, that strengthens background checks considerably & would've prevented #SutherlandSprings and #Parkland. Welcome.
(13) Columbine, Newtown, Parkland. Yes, like most other mass shootings, these would have been prevented if the laws that Republicans got passed this week had been in place. Conversely, no Democrat proposals would have prevented them. Reading is hard, I know.
(14) I don't know. It depends on how long Democrats keep beating the dead horse of hatred toward political opponents, and how soon we can get things like constitutional carry, better mental health laws & #DrainTheSwamp of people like Scott Israel.
(15) The world doesn't get a vote. Americans do & they don't vote for Democrats in enough numbers to earn the right to amend the Constitution or appoint SCOTUS & praise be to God they never will. #ThankYouTrump #Originalism #Gorsuch #FlipTheSCOTUS #ItsHappening #TeachCivicsAgain
(16) Well, we DO ban certain people from society for a time by imprisoning them when they commit offenses like murder. Your teachers should have taught you about things like nuance, critical thinking, and reading about history. But they were padding their pension scheme instead.
(17) "Only a sh1thole country would make kids march for their lives." "if we can ban peanuts in schools surely we can ban guns." Weird how in the sh1thole countries the only people with guns are violent criminals & the state, isn't it?
(18) Don't worry, that will be quite easy to do.
(19) In the case of people who vote Democrat, all of it.
(20) You want to know how many kids the NRA has killed today? The answer is the same as my nickname for Barry, ie Zero.
(21) California teachers of the year.
That explains a lot, actually.
(22) One of these signs claims we can't buy tide pods in America. I suspect that's not the case, but if you want to know why we might restrict the sale of tide pods, the inane slogans on these signs might give you a clue.
(23) "Arm teachers with resources not guns."
We did, but you spent them on over-priced bureaucrat salaries, political bribes, organizing teacher union participation in Democrat campaigns, and forcing unwitting minors to stand in the cold with Leftist political signs.
(24) In that case, you better get your parents to enrol you in a school that's properly protected, & maybe move to a county that doesn't vote for criminals like Scott Israel.
I could do this all day... their assertions are so easy to counter.
(26) Unrolled version: threadreaderapp.com/thread/9776729…