🍷🥂🎖⚡️Thread on #DevinNunes's #Russian connection. Today, #Nunes, Bob Goodlatte, Trey Gowdy wrote a letter to #RodRosenstein, demanding that the Justice Department "immediately" released #Comey's memos containing his account of conversations he had with Trump.
1. Devin Nunes had financial interests in a business linked to the Kremlin-licensed company.
2. Nunes had an investment in Alpha Omega Winery.
3. Alpha Omega Winery had a major Russian distributor of alcoholic beverages that was granted Kremlin brand license and has a long relationship with the Administrative Services of the President of the Russian Federation.
4. Alpha Omega Winery immediately removed Luding from its distributors’ list and denied having it as a distributor.
5. The Kremlin brand license is granted by The Presidential Property Management Department of the Russian Federation. The Presidential Property Management Department of the Russian Federation gets royalties.
6. On DECEMBER 14, 2010, Luding signed a license agreement to launch Kremlin Award cognac. Four days prior to this deal, on December 10, 2010, a Luding’s executive was shot in his car in Moscow.
7. Luding has a long relationship with the Administrative Services of the President of the Russian Federation. Luding management was awarded the order of “The Star of Fatherland”, representatives of the Administration of the President, State Duma, Council of Federation present.
8. In 2017, the top House Democrats called on Nunes to recuse himself from the investigation into the Russian ties with the Trump administration. It is 2018.
9. Read and share the article here: medium.com/everyvote/devi… and demand the government that has no ties to the Kremlin.