a Preacher's Kid -a Marine -I love Jesus-my spirituality is my compass. I pray for all, we all bleed red, as did Jesus-Sometimes I cry.
Oct 2, 2018 • 26 tweets • 9 min read
1. Since Everyone Seems To Be Looking Into The Past Decades...
I Thought I Would Do That Too.
Trust Me, By The End of This Thread,
You Will Need To Pick Your Jaw Up, Off the Floor. 2. I thought I’d post this very important transcript by Paul Harvey.
Its really amazing to realize over 53 years ago how accurately he prophesied the future spiritual condition of the United States.
His statements were considered ridiculously outlandish at that time in history
Oct 1, 2018 • 20 tweets • 4 min read
1. The Democrats are now demanding that Brett Kavanaugh be investigated for perjury from his testimony from last Thursday. newsweek.com/brett-kavanaug…2. Ironically, Ford was actually caught lying and the Democrats demand nothing and insist she is credible.
Oct 1, 2018 • 4 tweets • 1 min read
Section 201 of Title 18 of the United States Code addresses bribery of public officials AND witnesses. §201(c)(2) states that its a FELONY offense to compensate or to offer to compensate a witness for testimony. It reads as follows: law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18…2. (c)Whoever-- (2) directly or INDIRECTLY (ie., GoFundMe), gives, offers, or promises ANYTHING OF VALUE to any person, for or because of the testimony under oath or affirmation given or to be given by such person as a witness upon a trial, hearing, or other proceeding,
Sep 30, 2018 • 6 tweets • 2 min read
If Ford really did NOT want to come forward, NEVER intended to come forward, NEVER planned to come forward...why did she pay for a polygraph in August & why did she hire a lawyer in August if she NEVER intended to do what she’s doing… ?
And who paid for it?
Debra Katz, the attorney for Judge Kavanaugh’s accuser, Christine Blasey Ford, is vice chair of the Project on Government Oversight (POGO) which has been directly funded by George Soros’ Open Society Foundation.
Sep 29, 2018 • 11 tweets • 3 min read
Records Show Christine Blasey Ford
Is NOT A Licensed Psychologist,
She Has Committed Perjury dangerous.com/49836/records-…
California’s Business &Professional Code Sect 2900-2919 govern state’s laws for practicing psychology. Sect 2903 reads, “No person may engage in the practice of psychology, or represent him/herself to be a psychologist, without a license granted under this chapter”
Sep 28, 2018 • 8 tweets • 2 min read
1. Those 10 terrible days the Democrats deliberately delayed allowed their friends in the media to play a barrage of bizarre accusations, combining hearsay, false allegations & random smears.
2. A retracted allegation by a man who had called for a military coup claimed Kavanaugh raped someone on a boat in Rhode Island in1985.
Anthr ltr, rprtd by NBC, accused Kavanaugh of having pushed a woman he dated in an “aggressive sexual” manner-The ltr did not come fr her.
Sep 21, 2018 • 26 tweets • 5 min read
1. If every high school principal gave the following speech,
America would be a much better place.
2. 🎙️"To the students and faculty of our high school:
I am your new principal, and honored to be so. ...
Sep 20, 2018 • 30 tweets • 15 min read
1. MSM Demand Transparency
~Be Careful What You Wish For~ @POTUS@realDonaldTrump ’s dec to declassify docs related to
the Russia investigation brought a raft of stories fr msm
⚠️warning aut the dangers to “sources & methods,”⚠️
but little abt what the docs might reveal. 2. Well, What Could The Press Be So Afraid Of?
Isn't "Transparency" (For The People) EXACTLY What a Free Press Is Supposed To Demand For The People?
Improved governance requires an integrated, long-term strategy built upon cooperation between government & its citizens.
Sep 19, 2018 • 22 tweets • 8 min read
1. The Left Keeps Asking @POTUS@realDonaldTrump
"When Was America Great?"and "What Time Period Is He Talking About?
Lets Start Where ur Precious "Spy-In-Chief" Began Shall We?
(oh, Boy Is this Gonna Be Fun!)
"Judge me by the people I surround myself with" 2. Susan Rice
Rice blatantly lied about the Crooked H Run State Department failure to prevent the Benghazi Massacre. dailycaller.com/2012/10/10/in-…
Sep 18, 2018 • 6 tweets • 2 min read
Democrats and the media are likely to be ‘frightened’ by the information contained in Trump-Russia documents that Republicans are asking President @realDonaldTrump to declassify.”
This explains why Barack and Michelle have gone radio silent.
In fact, the former president is expected to be in Philadelphia on Friday campaigning for Gov. Tom Wolf and Sen. Bob Casey, but all of a sudden this is reported by Philly Voice: “Obama is slated to appear in Philadelphia on Friday, Sept. 21,
Sep 17, 2018 • 4 tweets • 2 min read
1. The elite’s diabolical destructive agenda has bn thoroughly exposed.
The unstoppable truth is now stripping away layers of filthy lies that survived under the cover of darkness w/which the Washington DC traitors & their partner in crime – fake news– flourished for so long.
2. But those days are now over.
A growing counterinsurgency comprised of patriotic citizen investigators leaving no stone unturned, letting truth guide us as we uncover previously protected & hidden criminal cabal cockroaches, w/@POTUS on our side who finally attcks these pervs.
Sep 17, 2018 • 9 tweets • 3 min read
1. The timing is transparent⌛️
The week prior to Brett Kavanaugh committee vote; thehill.com/homenews/senat…2. The outlet is transparent: 🗞️
The intelligence ‘resistance’ apparatus, (The Washington Post)
Washington Post Owned By Amazon's CEO & Richest Man On Earth Trump-Hating Jeff Besos)
1. Another Clinton Foundation Bombshell:
🇸🇪Bill’s Swedish Connection & Hillary’s State Department🏛️ washingtontimes.com/news/2015/jun/…2. The Swedish entity, called the William J. Clinton Foundation Insamlingsstiftelse, was never disclosed to or cleared by State Department ethics officials, even though one of its largest sources of donations was a Swedish government-sanctioned lottery.
Sep 12, 2018 • 14 tweets • 5 min read
1. @realDonaldTrump -unpolished & crude.
He is NOT dumb.
His mltpl bsns successes were more than "just luck."
To understand Trump
the Austrian School of Economics concept of 'entrepreneurship' is useful.
An entrepreneur possesses an acute anticipative understanding of the future
2. @POTUS is viewed as a great negotiator.
But what is a great negotiator?
Its someone who understands the opposing side’s needs, wants, strengths & weaknesses as well as, or better than, they do.
These are not provided; they must be discovered.
Sep 12, 2018 • 7 tweets • 2 min read
🧐Here are the 5 new facts pertaining to Spygate:👤
1. Mueller has told close confidants he was handed “a piece of crap on collusion.” But investigated it further with no fruits.
2. DiGenova mentions, “James Baker, former FBI General Counsel, is a cooperating witness in a case against James Comey.”
Sep 12, 2018 • 10 tweets • 2 min read
1. If there is only “one set of rules,” where is Mr. Mueller’s referral of a case against Hillary for America?
Federal law requires campaigns to disclose the recipient and purpose of any payments.
2. The Clinton campaign paid Fusion GPS to compile a dossier against @realDonaldTrump , a document that became the basis of the Russia narrative Mueller now investigates. But the campaign funneled the money to law firm Perkins Coie, which in turn paid Fusion.
Sep 5, 2018 • 9 tweets • 3 min read
79. Er, wait a minute.
If it's "so sensitive" it's being handled "director-to-director"
why isn't the head of GCHQ meeting with his opposite number at NSA? americandigitalnews.com/2018/05/04/ste…
Why's he meeting with Brennan?🤔
(Steele – Dossier to MI6 to GCHQ to CIA to Obama)
80. Hey, don't get hung up on details.
It all went brilliantly
except for that one tiny detail
that ALL OF THEM thought would NEVER happen..
Sep 5, 2018 • 25 tweets • 9 min read
54. At any rate, Mr Downer relayed the information abt young George to
🇦🇺🕵🏼♂️Aussie Intel back home.
Canberra sat on the info for 2mos then passed it along to the 🇺🇸intel (enter Comey, Clapper & Brennan) July, just in time for a FISA application. themarketswork.com/2018/05/25/why…55. And so, as July turns to August the FBI in the 🇺🇸decides to select their best agent, Peter Strzok🥒to bid farewell to his "paramour" FBI attorney Lisa Page w/orders to fly to 🇬🇧London for a sit-down w/the High Commissioner at Australia House. bigleaguepolitics.com/heres-how-come…
Sep 5, 2018 • 25 tweets • 7 min read
26. Madeliene Albright was always trying to get me to go into public debates. I told her I was there just as a listener, just as an attendee.
27. Oddly enough, that's exactly how Comey; McCabe & Brennan work.
At the FISA court, the FBI, to bolster their reliance on the Steele dossier, pointed to newspaper stories appearing to corroborate aspects of it - even though,theduran.com/fbi-agent-fbi-…
Sep 5, 2018 • 25 tweets • 8 min read
1. As I think most persons paying attention now realize, the investigation into foreign interference with the 2016 election was created as a cover for domestic interference with the 2016 election. 2. It was run at the highest (or deepest) Deep State levels by the likes of James Clapper and John Brennan, whose frantic and hysterical Tweets are like no utterances of any CIA director in history.
Sep 3, 2018 • 6 tweets • 2 min read
Term Limits for Members of Congress
Congress Voted On This Issue:
Here Are The 75 Members Who Voted "Hell No" (aka: Nay) To The Question: of Should We Have Term Limits On Ourselves (you know like our @POTUS)