Investigative Journalist & Artist – Support: https://t.co/ACyyQiYAS0 or https://t.co/w9jRSt5S17 YT: https://t.co/pq0U8MKx18
Oct 4, 2018 • 10 tweets • 8 min read
AMAZING how Underwood can knock this out in 48 hrs isn't it? I've only read 3 pages and it reads as a perfect projection of the #CLINTONS! Clinton crony Schneiderman out, Underwood in. Who's next?! @CharlesOrtel ag.ny.gov/sites/default/…
Hey Underwood @NewYorkStateAG, you may consider turning your focus to the Clinton's 50 foundations, organizations & shell companies. Oh, let's just be honest and call them what they are: FRONTS. Not a good idea? Too scared? Too owned? coreysdigs.com/clinton-founda…
Oct 4, 2018 • 24 tweets • 8 min read
1) Who is Monica McLean? I posted this to the attention of the FBI on 10/1/18 alerting them to investigate her connections. Then on 10/2/18 the story broke about Ford’s x-boyfriend’s statement.
2) Ford's x-boyfriend's statement said that Ford instructed Monica McLean as to how to pass a polygraph. Today, Ford’s attorney’s released a short statement from McLean stating this is not true. Monica is pictured far left.
Sep 30, 2018 • 11 tweets • 4 min read
1) Who are the billionaires in the "Giving Pledge" and what are they up to? Almost 2 weeks ago I put a shout out to diggers to help dig into some of the members of this group so I could thread everyone's research. This is the original thread:
2) Read the thread above first so you understand who the Giving Pledge is and why it's so important to understand what they are all working on. Below I will continue to add completed threads done by those awesome diggers who took the time to research.
Sep 29, 2018 • 4 tweets • 2 min read
I will be very busy over the next few days...
I am working on Part 2 to this.... 6 Dartmouth Professors Under Investigation: Connections (BIG): coreysdigs.com/ivy-league-col…
Sep 29, 2018 • 9 tweets • 2 min read
1) "The Quest to Find a Trillion-Dollar Nuclear Fuel on the Moon." India is planning this launch in October. bloomberg.com/news/articles/…2) India’s space program wants to go where no nation has gone before -– to the south side of the moon. And once it gets there, it will study the potential for mining a source of waste-free nuclear energy that could be worth trillions of dollars.
Sep 27, 2018 • 15 tweets • 3 min read
1) My observations from Ford’s testimony. I was going to wait until after Kavanaugh, but I’m going to put this out there now. This is my theory on Ford…
2) She very likely did suffer some kind of assault. I do not believe she is lying about that, as I could feel her legitimate fear around specific triggers. That said, I believe she had her memory flipped. Here’s why…
Sep 27, 2018 • 7 tweets • 1 min read
I am glad to see Kavanaugh is taking everyone's advice and showing a bit of anger and some grit.
His poor wife is trying so hard to keep it together.
Holy cow! That was a deep rabbit hole. I was hoping to finish this article tonight (morning... haha!), until I found another carrot. SO, I am hoping to finish it by Friday night. If not, definitely Saturday. This has BIG connections, and isn't as long as other articles.😂
80% done with this article. One last dig, then I will be finishing up the writing and formatting it on my site. This one has to do with something going down at an Ivy League school and mysterious connections. All of these webs connect. Coming out tonight or tomorrow for sure!
Sep 20, 2018 • 4 tweets • 2 min read
1) LOTS OF COURT CASES COMING UP. I am tracking certain court cases and posting updates here with actual court docs. Over the next couple of weeks we may glean a tad more insight into NXIVM. Mostly status hearings. This is the recent thread on #NXIVM:
2) We also have Former CDC Director Thomas Frieden's court case coming up in October. If you haven't read this yet.... READ. I will be posting court updates here as well: coreysdigs.com/cdc/cdc-thomas…
Sep 20, 2018 • 13 tweets • 3 min read
1) INFORMATION DISSEMINATION (HELP): I could use your assistance. I am trying like heck to get the information I dig up out to the masses because it exposes what many of the corrupt are doing RIGHT NOW, as well as past actions. It is critical information.
2) It not only opens people’s eyes to what is really taking place, it causes people to do their own investigating and helps expose this evil, making it more difficult for them to carry on in their same fashion when it comes to funding and moving money around.
Sep 18, 2018 • 4 tweets • 1 min read
I respectfully disagree with this. This alleged affidavit contains no signatures, no notary stamp, no stamp by the courts. It has no power without that. The court doc dated Sept 2018 has a case number, but no stamp that it was filed by the courts, no signature either. Plus...
The alleged court doc is nowhere to be found in the Arkansas courts, because it doesn't exist. Fonts ARE important. It is indicative that not one person or firm drafted the information, and in reviewing this, it is apparent this is gathered research someone put together.
Sep 18, 2018 • 8 tweets • 2 min read
Oh Hillary, you can do better than this. Your projection tactics are failing you.
1) Second Former GlaxoSmithKline Scientist Pleads Guilty to Stealing Trade Secrets to Benefit Chinese Pharmaceutical Company.
Should we be concerned that Bill Gates has worked closely with GSK for years? justice.gov/usao-edpa/pr/s…2) Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation granted nearly $1.3 billion to GSK in 2014 to accelerate Ebola Vaccine Production and Development.
Sep 17, 2018 • 5 tweets • 1 min read
1) Ban Ki-moon and Bill Gates to head new climate change commission, hosted by the Netherlands in partnership with the World Resources Institute, and World Bank CEO Georgieva will oversee Rotterdam-based commission. newzimbabwe.com/ban-ki-moon-bi…2) “We hope that the need to adapt to climate change may be felt on a global scale,” said the minister, Cora van Nieuwenhuizen, who added a plan of action would be unveiled on protecting the zones most vulnerable to climate change in September next year.
Sep 17, 2018 • 10 tweets • 3 min read
1) I need to give a quick shout out to people who email me, send DMs, leave comments, and those who have access to the multiple apps on my phone, requesting help with digs. PLEASE don’t take it personally if I don’t respond.
2) Please understand that I get hammered daily with messages, and I try to respond to as many as I can, and offer assistance when able. However, when I do that, it takes away from a big dig I’m working on. So I have to prioritize, which is tricky enough as it is.
Sep 16, 2018 • 27 tweets • 9 min read
1) CALLING ALL DIGGERS. This is a BIG DIG I have brought up several times in the past, but no one has jumped on it as of yet. THIS is a list. A very important list of top dogs that all need a deep dig and connecting the web. It would require tackling one couple/person at a time.
2) It is very significant, as much of it overlaps with the health industry. I've already dug into a handful, but many names have gone unnoticed by people. The innocent faces are the ones you should begin with. Many have heard of this group, but no one has tackled ALL of it.
Sept. 7, 11 & 12 NEW court docs surface, detailing where they are at in the case, U.S. wanting “complex case” designation, how many terabytes they have on them, and Clare Bronfman wants access to her #NXIVM friends because she's lonely & stressed.🙄
2) In case you aren’t terribly familiar with this case, this is a great article Big League Politics put together when Clare Bronfman was indicted. It covers the 8 key players quite well. #NXIVM
I've done some preliminary digging on this. I will continue tomorrow night (Sat). Based on what I've dug up thus far, there are a LOT of politics involved in this. There are many layers to the companies involved, and money from all directions.