I will be laughing all the way to Trump's secret prison.
Creator of https://t.co/1FoGTgGl3j
Sep 25, 2018 • 4 tweets • 1 min read
My Uber Driver is a hotep, lawd!
Uber driver: "White people are controlled by satan."
Sep 17, 2018 • 7 tweets • 2 min read
1. As much as folks talk about the dangers of gentrification in black and brown communities, I also think that we need to discuss how black and brown folks are fucked over institutionally by white flight. Now o. Just going to say up front before some woker than thou person
2. Decides to parachute into my mentions that I am not saying or implying that neighborhoods are inherently better off with white folks, but the fact of the matter is that the both private and public institutions seem to feel like they are. Imagine what it's like when you
Sep 10, 2018 • 4 tweets • 1 min read
1. As a black person who has spent time in white spaces where you could smell the entitlement from a mile away, I am not shocked that Omorosa was able to get away with recording everything that they did. The thing about these spaces and white spaces in general is that black
2. Folks are generally viewed no different than day a chair, ie we are there but folks have no interest in interacting with us unless they want something from us. While Omarosa has been banished eternally from the cookout and all things black, I'm pretty sure she was still at
Aug 23, 2018 • 5 tweets • 1 min read
Black Hank Hill drives a Cadillac and had a Rottweiler named King
Black Hank Hill has a son named Rod'rick who listens to Lil Uzi and quotes Instagram videos
Aug 19, 2018 • 7 tweets • 2 min read
1. Between the rapid displacement of black and brown bodies, affirmative action and voting rights being gutted, public schools being dismantatled and underfunded, the attempt to strip naturalized Americans of their citizenship, ICE ramping up their attacks on the undocumented
2. Community, the continued attack on the sovereignty of the native community, among a host of other shit, I'm not feeling too hopeful for people of color in this country. Natives have been here forever and black folks have been here for 500 years, and it's literally taken us
Aug 13, 2018 • 5 tweets • 2 min read
1. Hey Georgians,
Did you know that we have the oppurtunity to make @staceyabrams the first black woman governor of any state? Did you know that @LucyWins2018 , whose son was murdered by a white man for playing his music too loud is running for Congress in GA's 6th district?
2. While I know this news is exciting to a lot of us, the only way that these women will actually win is if you register to vote. If you are unregistered then you have until October 9, 2018 to register. You can register to vote at this website: registertovote.sos.ga.gov/GAOLVR/welcome…
Jul 11, 2018 • 5 tweets • 2 min read
1. So I just observed something pretty interesting. This man came onto the train trying to sell socks and what looked like a bid of cereal and some young cat who looked like he's in his early 20's tried to lecture him about being an older dude who is selling stuff on the train. 2. both the older dude and younger dude got off at the same stop, so I'm not sure how the conversation evolved after they but the younger dude kept asking why this dude ain't just get a corner store and commented about how his dad has his own business. This whole conversation
Jul 7, 2018 • 9 tweets • 2 min read
1. You really want to know what grinds me gears about a good portion of "the resistance?" We are literally going through the early stages of ethnic cleansing, yet people are urging that we play chess against an opponent that has flipped the board over & set the house on fire.
2. We are barely a year and a half into this regime (becauae let's be real, that's what it is) and we already have a Muslim ban, chilsren being stolen from undocumented parents to punish them, black and brown legal residents being deported in mass, immigrants being kicked out of
May 17, 2018 • 6 tweets • 2 min read
1. A van full of white supremacists kidnaps a black child, takes him to a shack where he sees other black people who aren't moving, beats him & attempts to execute him yet there isn't a peep about this on the national level. This is textbook terrorism people, but the difference
2. Is because the victim is a black child, neither the media nor our government cares. Now do y'all think the response would be different if this had been a van full of Muslims who kidnapped a little Billy or Tanner? You know it would be because in the eyes of a lot of folks
May 16, 2018 • 4 tweets • 1 min read
So a group of white supremacists forced this 13 year old child into a car, drove him to a cabin, assaulted him, and were about to shoot him before he escaped. These people are getting bolder and bolder everyday, fuck.
May 8, 2018 • 11 tweets • 2 min read
1. Want to know the real tragedy of racism that is rarely ever discussed? Think about all of the people who were marched across Africa, out onto slave ships, forced property for hundreds of years and then intimidated to stay in their place under the threat of economic or physical
2. Violence for the next hundred plus years. Now think about those people and factor in all of the people who died prematurely over this 500 year period. You can't help but wonder how many potential scientists, philosophers, artists, authors and people who could hsve changed the
May 4, 2018 • 6 tweets • 2 min read
1. Alright men, I guess I'm going to have to breakdown why you shouldn't refer to women as females. First, I'm going to tell y'all that I've been a man for a pretty long time, so I know how a lot of my fellow dudes talk about women. A lot of y'all don't see women as people, y'all
2. See them as objects that only exist to fulfill your desires, raise your social status, or any other number of selfish reasons. In other words, for a lot of dudes, women exist merely to be objectified and this is apparent in the language that we use, even if we aren't aware
Mar 25, 2018 • 11 tweets • 2 min read
1. The Parkland Students are a perfect example of how this country will not listen to black people unless they have a white translator. When black kids complain about their neighborhoods being flooded with guns they get told to stay out of the streets if they don't want to get
2. Shor, as if a bullet has somebody's name on it. When the Parkland kids say they don't want guns flooding our streets, they get invited to the White House, an audience in front of senators and Congress people and millions of people show up to give them support. The fact that
Jan 22, 2018 • 4 tweets • 2 min read
1. The man's hands are visible. Where is the knife? 2. A witness (the guy who originally posted this video) said that this dude was searched and a knife wasn't found. 3. Why would you pull a gun on a person of they are suicidal considering they could commit suicide by cop?
4. Who exactly was this man being violent towards because he wasn't arrested. The tweet makes clear that he "got help" whatever that means and there was no incident report filed with the CPD on 1/20/2018 at 3417 n high st.
1. I keep hearing people say that they are shocked at Trump's comments wjile proclaiming, "This is not America." WRONG! Trump's racist ass comments against Africa and Haiti is exactly what America has always been and I've been telling y'all this is EXACTLY what these people meant
2. This is the same country that refused to grant citizenship to enslaved black folks until a bloody civil war was fought and ONLY because black folks were seen as a bargaining chip by the north. This is the same country that then refused to allowed these folks the right to vote
Dec 14, 2017 • 6 tweets • 2 min read
1. So let me get this straight...a record number of people and organizations called the FCC & their Congress people and asked that net neutrality be protected and not only does the FCC vote to dismantle it, the chairman posts memes of himself mocking the ppl who he just screwed
2. Over. So are y'all ready to accept the fact that our government doesn't work in the interest of the people. I'm telling y'all, if we don't start engaging in massive non-violent direct action then things WILL GET WORSE!
Sep 24, 2017 • 12 tweets • 4 min read
America for black people is black civil war soldiers fighting for this country only to come back & be terrorized by the Klan. #TakeTheKnee
America for black people is black World War I soldiers coming back from Europe only to be lynched by their fellow citizens #TakeTheKnee
Sep 14, 2017 • 5 tweets • 3 min read
Just in case y'all forgot, @realDonaldTrump has been open about his white supremacist beliefs for years. Retweet this y'all. #11cc
Also, never forget that Trump once asked a fellow golfer if he ever, "Fucked a nigger."
1. Hey everyone, remember when Trump got elected & y'all thought he was going to do some scary shit so y'all came out like this? 2. And y'all remember when he tried to ban Muslims less than a month after being inaugurated and y'all went to the airport and did this?