1 of 7 canadafreepress.com/article/walkaw… #WalkAway #MarchAway
Washington DC - October 26-28
We are walking away from the lies, the hate, the violence, and vandalism. We are walking away from the vitriol, the name-calling, the censorship, the Fake News.
2 of 7
We are walking away from the phony & crooked investigations, the divisiveness, the race-baiting. We are walking away from the attacks on our America. It is time to fight back w/the greatest weapon at our disposal—the truth.
1 of 11)
Cold Anger absorbs betrayal silently, often prudently.
Cold Anger is not hatred, it is far more purposeful.
Cold Anger evidenced is more severe because it is more strategic, and more purposeful.
2 of 11)
Cold Anger does not gloat; it absorbs consistent vilification and ridicule as fuel.
Cold Anger is not driven to act in spite of itself; it drives a reckoning.
Cold Anger perceives deception the way a long-term battered spouse absorbs the blow in the hours prior to the
Sep 14, 2018 • 4 tweets • 3 min read
1 of 4 @adamdanyal
Every minute someone leaves this world behind.
Age has nothing to do with it.
We are all in this line without realizing it.
We never know how many people are before us.
We cannot move to the back of the line.
We cannot step out of the line.
2 of 4
Make the change.
We cannot avoid the line.
So while we wait in line:
Make moments count.
Make a difference.
Make the call.
Make the time.
Make your gifts known.
Make a nobody feel like a somebody.
Make your voice heard.
Make the small things big.
Megyn McCain has no respect for the Presidency, nor for those of us who elected President Trump. Her and their bitterness, over the late Senator’s failings was the theme.
nyp.st/2wzA1GI via @nypost2. While we watched the pomp/circumstances of a state funeral for those reserved for real Presidents, all of us in the rest of America thought of how disrespectful the uni-party elite/deep state are of us, the millions of Americans who voted for & elected, not appointed President
Aug 8, 2018 • 6 tweets • 3 min read
1. CA Jerry Brown’s Real Legacy
Remember when Gov. Brown said the world needs ‘brain washing’ on climate change. Sounding indeed brainwashed, Brown said, “The problem...is us. It’s our whole way of life. It’s our comfort... It’s the greed. It’s the indulgence. It’s the pattern. 2. And it’s the inertia.”
Brown screeched in 2015 that California has an overpopulation problem, & the ongoing drought was proof that the explosion of population in California has reached the limit of what the states’ resources can provide. “We are altering this planet w/this
Each time China takes aggressive action (red dragon) China projects a panda face through silence/non-response to opinion of that action;…
42) action continues. Red dragon has tendency to say one necessary thing publicly, while manipulating another necessary thing privately. Art of War.
Pres Trump is first U.S. Pres to understand how red dragon hides behind panda mask.
Pres Trump, Commerce Sec Ross, Treasury Sec Mnuchin & U.S. Trade Rep Lighthizer, Econ Adviser Navarro &NEC Chair Kudlow represent the first
22) broad-based national team of econ negotiators who know how to leverage the inherent Chinese economic vulnerability.
Every American associated w/investment/economics/China would be well advised to put their interconnected business affairs in order according to their exposure.
Trump moved into Phase II of US/China confrontation. Part of that confrontation is to use inherent weakness of Chinese econ against them. To understand the
2) weakness is to understand China ‘One-Belt / ‘One-World‘ economic trade strategy. Here’s an outline of the economic battle-space we are witnessing.
People often talk about the ‘strength’ of China’s economic model; indeed w/specific part of their economy –manufacturing–
Aug 1, 2018 • 5 tweets • 4 min read
1. Have you ever heard of the butterfly effect? The gentle flutter of a butterfly’s wing can effect great change across the world, triggering something as massive as a typhoon. While the flapping of one butterfly’s wings does not actually #Inspiration#Kindness#Character2. & directly cause a storm thousands of miles away, the lesson is powerful. The repercussions of our actions, both spiritual and physical, are far more complex than we can fathom. A sharp or snarky remark can be the arrow that pierces a person’s self-esteem.
The gig is up on mainstream & social media. It’s not about algorithms, not about Facebook’s sanctimonious ‘Community Standards’.
2. It’s not even about both Facebook & Twitter suddenly nosediving at the same time on the stock market.
It’s about MSM & social media working in sync w/Dems to regain power in Midterm elections by keeping the masses from ever getting anywhere close to the truth.
Then the Joke of a #Bailout to the tune of TRILLIONS.
2. "If you understand the basic elements behind the new dimension in American economics, you already understand how 3 decades of DC legislative/ regulatory policy was structured to benefit Wall Street/NOT Main Street.
Jul 23, 2018 • 4 tweets • 2 min read
Note the names: Democrat Senator Mark Warner, Christ Steele, ASSANGE...
Sen Mark Warner was caught text messaging w/DC Lawyer Adam Waldman spring 2017. Waldman was the lawyer for the interests of Christopher Steele – Warner was doing this at exactly same time he was requesting
While Adam Waldman was working as an intermediary putting Sen Warner & Christopher Steele in contact w/each-other. Simultaneously Waldman was also representing the interests of… wait for it,… Russian billionaire Oleg Deripaska.
There is a key issue in every NAFTA discussion that is omitted purposefully. The issue always hidden is that NAFTA is not a North American “Trade Bloc”.
The NAFTA partnership is nothing like the EU trade bloc; it is not even close.
2. W/in the EU example, each nation is committed to only trade w/outside nations on terms of agreement w/in the trade bloc. All trade parameters must meet/comply w/terms w/in the EU trade agreements. The terms of trade inside the group are connected to the same terms outside
Here’s a short list of the many scandals Team Obama thinks it can make America forget:
The great “stimulus” heist: Obama seems to think nobody will remember he grabbed almost a TRILLION $ for “stimulus” spending, created virtually
2) ZERO private-sector jobs, allowed a great deal of the money to vanish into thin air, spent the rest of his presidency complaining that he needed hundreds of billions more to repair roads/bridges.
Vast sums of taxpayer money were wasted on foolish projects that came close to
Back in Jan. 2017 Deutsche Bank began thinking about it, applying new models, trying to conceptualize/quantify 2/7 #MAGAnomics, and trying to walk out the potential ramifications. They began talking about Trump doubling U.S. GDP growth rate when all U.S. investment groups couldn’t yet fathom the possibility.
It’s like waking up on Christmas morning every day to see the pontificating
Jul 3, 2018 • 4 tweets • 3 min read
1 of 4) Washington DC Chaff and Countermeasures…
A “Countermeasure” is a measure or action taken to counter or offset a preceding one.
The countermeasures are deployed to act as shiny distractions keeping the larger electorate satisfied something is )
2 of 4) being done. Countermeasures are designed to create investigations that go nowhere.
The goal is not resolution/justice; the goal is to deflect, create distraction & eventually dilute/diminish the outrage over time. Keep kicking the can until it rusts & simply falls apart.
"Lenin, Mao & Hitler used the horrific force of ignorant, hungry & brainlessly desperate people - including mobs of impressionable kids - to make up their ‘revolutionary’ forces. After
2. they had successfully harnessed that resource by telling bottomless lies up making whatever empty promises that would motivate the throngs, many of those puppets were killed by those same insanely insecure, promise-making dictators. Those who weren’t eliminated were just
1) From a position of understanding Trump policy, expanding/predicting how each policy will carry forward, this really is one of the best interviews to date. Bartiromo hits on most topics of interest/expands on the topics of greatest consequence. Anyone
2) who seeks to understand where the admin is going w/economics & trade only needs to keep revisiting this one interview – it’s all there.
Domestic discussion includes the SCOTUS, trade & tariffs, immigration, border security, ICE, mid-term election, taxes, jobs & the ongoing