Traditional Catholic wife, & adoptive mother of a beautiful baby girl. Pro-life. Attaining my bachelors in Psychology. - Instagram: girlinthemantilla
Oct 7, 2018 • 12 tweets • 5 min read
(1) Midterms are around the corner... Gotta say, the waters are changing. Reaction of today’s news is mostly POSITIVE. Even under liberal twitter feeds. They’re losing. Big time.
(2) Liberal celebrities, CNN pundits, Etc... are being chastised in the comments for expressing their views. The people are waking up and realizing they DON’T MATTER. We matter.
Oct 6, 2018 • 13 tweets • 4 min read
(1) A Spongebob series for Libtards:
That moment you realize maybe you shouldn’t get the surgery...
(2) Liberal have friends too:
Oct 4, 2018 • 4 tweets • 1 min read
(1) All of this was planned. The more I see, the more convinced I am. The more I’m in awe of Trump’s pure genius 😌
Kavanaugh, the investigation, the press conference, delaying the FISA docs, insinuating he’s got dirt on senators...
(2) He is single-handedly DECIMATING the Democrats before midterms. They look like idiots. You couldn’t get better plot lines from the worlds best movie.
Sep 29, 2018 • 18 tweets • 7 min read
(1) Story time: “The Liberal Mentality”
So there’s this person I know, let’s call her “Stacy”... and she were raised in a very conservative/religious home. They suddenly decide that they’ve found the meaning of life and everyone surrounding her was wrong.
(2) you couldn’t convince her of anything but what her “path” was... and it wasn’t a good one. She insisted her friends and family had verbally abused her, and refused to let her “grow”.
Sep 26, 2018 • 8 tweets • 3 min read
(1) Tapes and books. Something that seems to be dominating our newsfeeds recently. We had Omarosa (that just fizzled, didn’t it?), Cohen, Clinton’s book tour, Michelle Obama’s upcoming book, Stormi Daniels and the “cd”.
(2) Funny enough, she has a book coming out too! 🙄
But let’s get down to the nitty gritty...
Why so much talking? Why the tapes?
Aug 24, 2018 • 10 tweets • 3 min read
(1) Interesting stuff today. Took some time to go through it all but I’m so pumped.
Okay. Buckle in. It’s good.
(2) First, stop talking about the Sessions debacle. I’m not going to theorize one way or the other, but let’s put it this way...
Do you think Trump is really *that* stupid? The man that won an election against all odds and has proven TIME AND TIME again, he’s more than capable?
1) This separation issue has been ongoing since 2009. Seeing a storm brewing 3 months before midterms strikes most as a political ploy. If everyone is angry, you should’ve been as angry 5,6,7 years ago when this was the norm under Obama.
(2) Asylum seekers have to show quite a few documents at the time of claim:
• Birth certificate of the foreign national or other forms of identification.
• Certificate of marriage (if the applicant wants to apply along with spouse).
May 4, 2018 • 9 tweets • 3 min read
(1) Racist. As a Trump supporter, I hear that all the time. “YOU’RE A RACIST!”
Let’s explore. #Racism(2) The actual roots of racism, lie squarely in the democrat’s court. See actual DNC photograph:
Jan 18, 2018 • 10 tweets • 3 min read
(1) I have never seen such fuss about nothing. The Democrats seem to have this down. Did he say Shithole? Does he drink 12 Diet Cokes a day? Get the measuring stick, he’s not 6’3! Any account that supports him must be a Russian bot!
(2) the sad thing about it, is that they actually believe all this. Every single one. They seem to get off on every story, every minute detail of his life. They sit talking for HOURS about whether or not he drinks a dozen Diet Cokes? I mean, really?