Be diligent to present yourself approved to God as a workman who does not need to be ashamed, accurately handling the word of truth.
Sep 25, 2018 • 5 tweets • 2 min read
Sep 22, 2018 • 7 tweets • 2 min read
1. I have to say that I have some sympathy for Christine Blasey Ford. I can't imagine the emotional scars inflicted on her by the debauchery she was immersed in during her formative teen years at Holton-Arms Academy. archive.is/vXwjV2. The effects of early promiscuity on women have been well studied.
1.I was taking some tech geek professors to LAX after they had made a presentation to the Los Angeles JDIG on some new software they had developed. On the way, one of them got a call from his wife that the first plane had hit the tower.
2. We turned on the radio and listened as the second plane hit. I dropped them off at LAX and raced back to the office, only to have to return to pick them up and check them back into the hotel when all the planes were grounded.
Aug 26, 2018 • 4 tweets • 1 min read
1. Before I retired, the FBI was host agency to the Joint Drug Intelligence Group, under the High Intensity Drug Trafficking Area program. We supported drug investigations in the 7 counties surrounding Los Angeles.
articles.al.com/news/birmingha…2. We also crunched the information from all the investigations in that area to identify associates and criminal organizations. We had a world class telephone toll analysis team that had been very successful in identifying individuals involved with the Sinaloa Cartel
May 11, 2018 • 7 tweets • 1 min read
1. The whole idea of the FBI placing a mole inside the Trump campaign infuriates me. It goes against everything laid out to Federal investigators in the DOJ investigative guidelines in dealing with public political figures.
2. The DOJ guidelines rightfully contained special directions in dealing with allegations against political figures, particularly to ensure that politicians and their supporters could not use the justice system to attack and undermined their opponents.
Dec 25, 2017 • 10 tweets • 2 min read
1. Some observations regarding the hacking of @SharylAttkisson's computer in late 2012. She has just confirmed that forensics shows that the hack originated from the FBI.
2. The Benghazi attack commenced on the anniversary of 9/11 in 2012. The hack on Attkisson's computer occurred in the late 2012 while she was investigating the Benghazi attack. FBI Deputy Director McCabe and ASAC Strzok both had leadership roles in the FBI investigation.