Philly sports 4/4. Wiz wit’. @MoravianAlumni board member. Alum of @JoeBiden, @HillaryClinton, @BarackObama, @SenChrisDodd, lots of others. @Phillies 4ever.
Sep 16, 2018 • 36 tweets • 11 min read
Ok, let’s talk about this whole Brett Kavanaugh thing, shall we? #Kavanaugh
For the most part, I stay away from making sweeping generalizations about nominees for courts. I’m biased. While I oppose them regularly, I don’t think most Conservative judges are bad people. It’s ideological differences.
May 27, 2018 • 24 tweets • 7 min read
Truth- an endangered species in America.
So let’s talk truth for a minute. Let’s declare some truths in America that certain folks have tried to cast doubt on.
Mar 16, 2018 • 28 tweets • 5 min read
Ok, I didn’t eat breakfast 🍳 today, so I’m f***ing pissed (h/t Jason Kelce) Time to dump on the Bernouts.
1. We Democrats don’t owe Bernie, or you, anything. He’s not a Dem. He proudly says he’s not a Dem. Y’all proudly announced you were DemExiting. So do it.
Mar 4, 2018 • 18 tweets • 3 min read
I figure who I’m not voting for based on who Our Revolution and Justice Dems endorse.
It’s not an issues thing. I’d like to expand Medicare to everyone and cut student debt. Their issues are not the problem.
Jan 22, 2018 • 37 tweets • 5 min read
Elections are complicated things. Why someone wins or loses can have many explanations. Why someone votes for a candidate is just as complicated.
1. Democrats tend to take the lessons from elections that they want, as do Republicans. We view elections from a confirmation bias, or at least activists do. Operatives don’t get that luxury.
Jan 20, 2018 • 23 tweets • 5 min read
Let’s talk about America, the #TrumpShutdown, Donald Trump, the @womensmarch, and @TheDemocrats on 1/20/18, one year into Trump’s American carnage.
1. First off- the positive point for America at one year- we are still here. We’re still alive. We’re not yet at collapse. The economic progress of @BarackObama’s administration has continued so far.
Jan 19, 2018 • 14 tweets • 3 min read
Let’s talk about “the memo” that Russian bots and Republicans are saying implicates the FBI and FISA courts in wrong doing before the election...
1. First off- if the memo is coming out of @DevinNunes and his committee, it is questionable. Nunes is highly compromised and had to “recuse” himself from the investigation.
Dec 18, 2017 • 24 tweets • 3 min read
The real lesson of 2017's politics is that the public is not looking for a controversial, charismatic leader. Sanity is striking back at 2016.
1. I love Hillary Clinton. I voted for her twice, I worked for her twice, I think she's the most capable, qualified, smart, tough leader in the country. She would have been great as President.
Nov 17, 2017 • 22 tweets • 3 min read
Ok, some real talk on Bill Clinton and those saying he should have resigned over the Lewinsky scandal...
1. In a word- no. You are wrong, and offensively so to me. I won't even consider voting for @SenGillibrand over this. I already thought Yglesias was a tool, but this reinforces that.