Constitutional conservative; retired Navy captain. ⚓️ "Mystify, mislead, and surprise the enemy." - Sun Tzu/Donald Trump
101 added to My Authors
Oct 9, 2018 • 17 tweets • 4 min read
Thread: On My Statement of Purpose and A Promise
1. Some time ago, @Sensimiola2 sent me a very kind note regarding threads, and I replied at length to explain my purpose in writing them – a sort of “Twitter raison d'être” for me.
2. In retrospect, that response is worth conveying to all followers, many of whom have replied positively to my threads since I started some months ago. It provides a sort of how and why for my threading and is presented as follows, plus as bit more at the end:
By Capt Joseph R. John, October 8, 2018: Op Ed # 405
1. The below listed article discuss the resistance and anarchy perpetrated by the New Socialist Democrat Party, Radical Leftists, the Socialist Party of America, and Anarchists, who threaten tranquility with cries for “Impeachment” of the US President, and a USSC Justice---
Oct 8, 2018 • 4 tweets • 1 min read
(1 of 4) Mini-Rant Time! The women of the Left – owners of the Kavanaugh debacle – all imagine they’ve been sexually assaulted – by Trump or his supporters. In their wildest fantasies! They wear vagina hats to their anti-male Misandry Rallies ---- *guffaw*.
(2 of 4) That’s the ticket. Celebrate your genitalia for the world to see the absurd hypocrisy of mobilized female hysteria in action. Western women are far too rich & coddled for their own good.
Oct 8, 2018 • 4 tweets • 1 min read
The Correct Answer
1. Three friends from the local congregation were asked, "When you're in your casket, and friends and congregation members are mourning over you, what would you like them to say?"
2. Artie said, "I would like them to say I was a wonderful husband, a fine spiritual leader, and a great family man."
Oct 8, 2018 • 17 tweets • 3 min read
Thread: Why Do They Do It, and What Needs to be Done
1. Many people wonder why those working in federal agencies are involved in the crimes that we’ve only begun to see exposed in the DoJ, FBI, IRS, State Department, etc.
2. After all, giving one’s life towards “service to the country” is supposed to be a noble endeavor – or at least that’s what the political elite, legacy media megaphones, and others have been telling us for decades, isn’t it?
Oct 7, 2018 • 26 tweets • 5 min read
Thread: What to Expect in for the Next Senate Confirmation Hearing for a Republican-appointed Supreme Court Nominee
1. Time to reflect on the Kavanaugh nomination process and look ahead to what might happen the next time around.
2. We’ve witnessed farce, perjury, witness tampering, conspiracy, violent protests, lack of personnel security in Senate office buildings, & obvious collusion between the @capitolpolice and the Dem Party in letting highly-paid protesters into hearing rooms, corridors & elevators.
Oct 6, 2018 • 8 tweets • 2 min read
1. A man boarded an airplane and took his seat. As he settled in, he glanced up and saw the most beautiful woman boarding the plane. He soon realized she was heading straight towards his seat.
2. As fate would have it, she took the seat right beside his. Eager to strike up a conversation, he blurted out, "Business trip or pleasure?" She turned, smiled and said, "Business. I'm going to the Annual Nympho-maniacs of America Convention in Boston." He swallowed hard.
Oct 6, 2018 • 21 tweets • 6 min read
Thread: Looking Ahead after the Kavanaugh Confirmation
1. All roads lead to the mid-term elections on 6 November, and the Democrats and their lemmings are marching straight over the cliff. But what’s happening on the Republican side to facilitate that?
2. I think PLENTY! Let’s review what the Democrats have done lately first.
Oct 5, 2018 • 15 tweets • 3 min read
Word to the Wise
1. While walking down the street one day a corrupt senator was tragically hit by a car and died. His soul arrives in heaven and is met by St. Peter at the entrance.
2. "Welcome to heaven," says St. Peter. "Before you settle in, it seems there is a problem. We seldom see a high official around these parts, you see, so we're not sure what to do with you.”
"No problem, just let me in," says the senator.
Oct 5, 2018 • 4 tweets • 1 min read
(1 of 4) I hope to hell that EVERY Republican senator as some serious personal security in place 24x7 between now and the final confirmation vote because some whack-job on the Left could take one out and completely turn things upside-down.
(2 of 4) It's that important to the lunatics, and the violent protesting ain't gonna get it done for them. I literally don't put ANYTHING past them at this point. What do they have to lose after suborning perjury and witness-tampering?
Oct 3, 2018 • 20 tweets • 5 min read
Thread: Aren’t You Getting Damn Tired of Violent Leftists Not Being Held Accountable?
1. I sure as hell am! Let’s review just a few incidents over the past few days. Here’s Flake getting accosted in an elevator by Soros-paid leftists: pjmedia.com/trending/one-o…2. How do they and other protesters make it past the @capitolpolice anyway? Sure seems like Democrats are facilitating access by leftist protesters to Republicans and their staffs, doesn’t it? Remember that there are NO coincidences when it comes to Democrat tactics.
Oct 2, 2018 • 20 tweets • 3 min read
Thread: On That Georgetown Professor Who Thinks The White GOP Senators in the Kavanaugh Hearing 'Deserve Miserable Deaths'
1. Yes, you read that right. A professor at a renowned Jesuit-founded institution of higher learning actually made this public statement!
2. Here’s some background about Georgetown; you would think that the administration would take appropriate action – or at the very least, Georgetown alumni would take matters into their own hands: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georgetow…
Sep 30, 2018 • 6 tweets • 1 min read
1. A gas station owner in Alabama was trying to increase his sales. So he put up a sign that read, "Free Sex with Fill-Up; just guess the right number between 1 and 10."
2. Soon a local redneck pulled in, filled his tank and asked for his free sex. The owner told him to pick a number from 1 to 10. If he guessed correctly, he would get his free sex. The redneck guessed 8. The proprietor said, "You were close. The number was 7. No sex this time."
Sep 29, 2018 • 19 tweets • 3 min read
Thread: A Theory About That Week-long FBI Investigation
1. There has been a LOT of consternation among Republican stalwart voters after a week-long FBI investigation into the (scurrilous) allegations against Judge Kavanaugh was announced. today
2. And of course, we have been deluged with TV interviews of jubilant Democrats and their media enablers since them too. Republican voters detect the standard Republican senate leadership capitulation to Democrat political pressure for the umpteenth time.
Sep 28, 2018 • 34 tweets • 5 min read
Thread: An Old IC Guy Weighs in on Polygraphs and More
1. There was a lot of heat but no light shed on Dr. Fraud’s two-question polygraph during the Kavanaugh confirmation hearings. I am here to tell you that polygraphs are so NOT objective.
2. The polygraph tech can often "enable" a person to pass by how they question as well as spin them up to fail - sometimes by mere tone of voice.
Sep 28, 2018 • 6 tweets • 1 min read
Life in Hell
1. An Engineer dies and goes to Hell. Dissatisfied with the level of comfort he starts designing and building improvements.
2. After a while, Hell has air conditioning, iced water, flush toilets and escalators; and the Engineer is a pretty popular guy.
One day God calls and asks Satan, "So, how are things going down there?"
Sep 28, 2018 • 32 tweets • 5 min read
Thread: On Democrat Information Operations
1. My wife and I listened to the Dr. Fraud and Judge Kavanaugh testimony before the Senate Judiciary Committee while driving through Wyoming today (off Twitter for a while except intermittently).
2. Our reaction was that Dr. Fraud provided ZERO new information, corroborating evidence, or anything that reinforced her claim that Kavanaugh assaulted her. Period. We also agreed that there were complete inconsistencies….
Sep 24, 2018 • 27 tweets • 6 min read
Thread: On the Ongoing Political Kabuki that Democrats Have Foisted on the Country
1. Senate Democrat sphincters are really starting to get tight based on public statements and claims made in public, as well as leaks in the legacy media over the past couple of days.
2. Let’s look at some of the disclosures. Christine Blasey’s letter was made available for public review by Sen. Grassley on Sunday. Professional typographers and others have noted that the first sentence in the second paragraph is in a different font! Is it fake/doctored?
Sep 24, 2018 • 6 tweets • 1 min read
The Proper Way to Call a Guy a Bastard
1. A guy was getting ready to tee off on the first hole at the local golf course when a second golfer approached and asked if he could join him.
2. The first said that he usually played alone but agreed to the twosome. They were even after the first two holes. The second guy said, "We're about evenly matched; how about playing for five bucks a hole?"
Sep 23, 2018 • 21 tweets • 4 min read
Thread: An Old Intel Guy Comments on ChiFi’s Driver and More
1. This thread – especially the part of Feinstein’s “driver” – triggered an old intel pal to weigh in on Chinese spying and a lot more:
2. I have no way of knowing whether the Agency had anything on Feinstein’s driver, as that would have been the territory of FBI counter-intelligence people. But IF they did know, it was tucked away in that black vault I keep mentioning.
Sep 23, 2018 • 8 tweets • 2 min read
1. A father put his 3-year-old daughter to bed, told her a story and listened to her prayers which ended by saying: "God bless Mommy, God bless Daddy, and God bless Grandma and goodbye Grandpa."
2. The father asked, "Why did you say goodbye Grandpa?"
The little girl said, "I don't know, Daddy, it just seemed like the thing to do."
The next day grandpa died…! The father thought it was a strange coincidence.