You can download software to your phone that allows you to "clone" the frequency and signal of a device.
Once the frequency is captured (ie cloned) you can track the device, duplicate the signal and/or listen to a transmission.
That appears to be what he's attempting.
Jun 1, 2020 • 7 tweets • 3 min read
Dana Boente's defense is to claim he was duped by Comey.
Andrew Weissmann leaked Boente handwritten notes (during call w/Comey) to MSNBC during Mueller investigation.
Boente claim against Comey does aligns w/ accusation of FBI whistleblower in charge of Comey memo collection.
DOJ Demand for Boente to exit FBI related to same FBI whistleblower connected to this issue (next two screengrabs from IG report on Comey memo handling).
You'll see the issue. FIRST:
May 31, 2020 • 20 tweets • 5 min read
1. Rod Rosenstein, Chris Wray and Dana Boente were involved the Wolfe cover-up; and the control move against Assange to protect the fraudulent basis for, and downstream purpose of, Mueller's investigation. 2. There were two groups in two administrations that held a similar purpose.
"Group One" was the original coup team; from the Obama era; and includes all of the names people are familiar with.
May 29, 2020 • 5 tweets • 2 min read
Wow. Victim George Floyd and Police Officer Chauvin worked together at a restaurant near Third Precinct for over 17 years. Worked together for many years. Obviously there's more to this story than we know.
Per city councilwoman. Here's the video.
2. There has been visible signals, subtle but visible, the DOJ was about to move on a massive (the biggest in history) antitrust lawsuit against Google and all affiliates.
May 21, 2020 • 9 tweets • 3 min read
.@AndrewCMcCarthy , Thank You. The reason I ask is a hunch FBI CR cuts (summary) was extent of the documentation. Not sure if there was 'full transcript' when FBI questioned Flynn. Ergo does use of FISA transcript as evidence against U.S. person require gaining more authority?
I have suspicion Susan Rice is requesting release of full transcript because she knows non-existent. [As used against Flynn] Which puts more distance between Obama WH and FBI Comey as rogue operation. Which was/is ongoing goal.
May 20, 2020 • 7 tweets • 3 min read
.@RichardGrenell YOU are awesome, but these deep state creeps are frustrating.
We need *ALL* the Lisa Page and Peter Strzok text messages unredacted and released. These texts remains hidden:
The implication here is that raw "tech cuts" from the FBI intercepted call between Kislyak and Flynn were included in the Intelligence Community Assessment (classified version?).
2) The position of President Obama and Susan Rice is that the White House was unaware of any FBI investigation of Flynn (or the Trump campaign); nor did they have any involvement in directing it to take place.
May 19, 2020 • 11 tweets • 4 min read
1) Now we know the specific motive for writing:
"Obama asked if Comey was saying that the NSC should not pass sensitive information related to Russia to Flynn. Comey replied "potentially."" Then comes: "Thus far"..
Remember, Rice/Obama deny knowing about FBI investigation.
2. In mid-December 2016 the Obama administration was deploying a full-court-press using their media allies to promote the Russia conspiracy. However, despite their extreme public proclamations DNI Clapper & CIA Brennan were refusing to give any specifics to congress.
May 5, 2020 • 6 tweets • 3 min read
It's not complicated folks. Current FBI Director Chris Wray, and current FBI legal counsel Dana Boente signed off on this in July 2018.
That's why the FISC ordered the release of the July 2018 letter. So the American people could see the FBI lied to the court.
May 3, 2020 • 21 tweets • 5 min read
1. James Stockdale’s experience as a POW/Vietnam and the way he walked out of illustrates the usefulness of hope, and the limited usefulness of unfounded optimism.
readingraphics.com/the-stockdale-…2. “You must never confuse faith that you will prevail in the end—which you can never afford to lose—with the discipline to confront the most brutal facts of your current reality, whatever they might be.” – James Bond Stockdale
May 2, 2020 • 26 tweets • 5 min read
1. A subversive transmission from the Rebel Alliance... 2. The Ministry of COVID Compliance is reminding us this week how the virus has a genetic targeting mechanism able to differentiate between essential cans of vegetables, bottles of liquor, lottery tickets and non-essential products like sneakers and paint.
Reummler letter #2 above (pictured below far left), does not reconcile with Susan Rice memo #1 above (pictured below far right), when contrast against #3 today's release.
Flynn was always the target.
Redacted Rice paragraph is Flynn, I guarantee it.
Apr 30, 2020 • 25 tweets • 7 min read
♦January 23, 2017, the day before the Flynn interview, Lisa Page says: “I can feel my heart beating harder, I’m so stressed about all the ways THIS has the potential to go fully off the rails.”
♦Strzok replies: “I know. I just talked with John, we’re getting together as soon as I get in to finish that write up for Andy (MCCABE) this morning.”
Strzok agrees with Page about being stressed that “THIS” could go off the rails… (Strzok’s meeting w Flynn the next day)
Apr 29, 2020 • 34 tweets • 6 min read
1. There is a tremendous amount of information and misinformation surrounding the current status of protein processing within the meat industry.
Most of the misinformation comes from people not understanding or familiar with the total food supply-chain and how it works. 2. First, there is no shortage of meat protein products: beef, pork and chicken at the farm level.
The problems arise due to processing, manufacturing and more importantly binding legal contracts and liabilities within the supply-chain.
Apr 22, 2020 • 22 tweets • 6 min read
1. Meridian cornavirus enforcement police received several calls from compliant citizens, a dangerous group of subversive moms were identified engaging in non-approved playground activity against the interests of the state.
2. Local authorities activated an emergency response task force & arrested the lead scofflaw mom at the park.
Apr 21, 2020 • 12 tweets • 3 min read
Something was bugging me.. a familiarity amid COVID lockdown status & another time... I couldn't put my finger on it until a dear friend reminded me.
The U.S. blue states today are like the early 1980's & the imposition of Martial law in Poland to target the Solidarity movement.
Both Poland circa 1980 and the U.S. friction today, center around fragile economic issues.
Both an outcome of state control; and the key connection is government targeting control over the workers.
Apr 17, 2020 • 24 tweets • 7 min read
The DOJ-NSD justification letter to the FISC was written July 12, 2018.
The FISA application was released to the public on July 21, 2018.
This ass-covering letter, from July 2018 while AG Jeff Sessions was in office, was part of an ongoing, internal, cover-up operation. 2) The purpose of the letter was to justify the application to the court by claiming all currently known information, as of July 2018, would still support the FISA against Carter Page.