(1) President Trumps Executive Order allows "parent and child" to remain together.
(2) Attorney General Sessions is insisting on DNA testing to prove parent and child relationship.
Jun 21, 2018 • 12 tweets • 2 min read
CHINA'S STRATEGIES OF ECONOMIC AGGRESSION (1) The Chinese government is implementing a comprehensive, long-term industrial strategy to ensure its global dominance….
(2) Beijing’s ultimate goal is for domestic companies to replace foreign companies as designers and manufacturers of key technology and products first at home, then abroad.
Jun 7, 2018 • 4 tweets • 1 min read
END OF SLAVERY IN AMERICA (1) On DECEMBER 18, 1865, slavery ENDED in the United States. Secretary of State William Seward issued a statement verifying the ratification of the 13th Amendment to the U.S. Constitution making the end of slavery.
(2) American blacks were given the right to vote on FEBRUARY 3, 1870 by the 15th Amendment to the United States Constitution.
Jun 7, 2018 • 5 tweets • 1 min read
HEALTH AND HUMAN SERVICES DEPARTMENT (1) The Trump Administration is looking to reorganize a few things.
Welfare Programs and HHS.
(2) A report is expected in June, outlining the plan.
Cuts to US Agency for International Development and the State Department.
May 27, 2018 • 19 tweets • 3 min read
OBAMA ERA HUMAN TRAFFICKING (1) For those of you not following this as closely you will notice that a lot of attention has been on the number 1,500 and children placed in the hands of ill intention-ed sponsors.
(2) The attempt is to paint @realDonaldTrump as the person responsible for the 'missing' children. First, lets take a look at the following problem: archive.is/LHSLC
May 13, 2018 • 14 tweets • 2 min read
PARIS CLIMATE ACCORD UPDATE (1) The oh so important Paris Climate Change Accord from a year ago that 'rich' countries were supposed to pay $100 billion a year and the USA was to pay a majority of it. Well there has been some progress.
(2) The progress is not positive, from their perspective. The other countries met last week in Germany and ended in a complete bust. They are having trouble coming up with the many billions of dollars they were hoping to steal from American taxpayers.
May 6, 2018 • 8 tweets • 2 min read
MAKE AMERICAN CONSTITUTIONAL AGAIN #MACA (1) The general misconception is that any statute passed b legislators bearing the appearance of law constitutes law of the land.
(2) The US Constitution is the supreme law of the land, and any statue, to be valid, must be in agreement. It is impossible for a law which violates the Constitution to be valid. This is succinctly states as follows:
May 5, 2018 • 19 tweets • 3 min read
Representative Louie Gohmert on Mueller over the past 25 years. @replouiegohmert(1) Protected Whitey Bulger while he was an FBI witness. Put his enemies in jail while allowing him to MURDER people.