1) NOW is the time for judgment of the dark rulers of this world.
A bit after 3AM I had a dream.
2) My wife and I were apparently in a tower (I don't know if it was a tower at first, or became one, but there were at least outside areas), w/ huge military jets on display. I felt like something big was in the air, that possibly even war and devastation was about to occur soon.
Sep 30, 2018 • 31 tweets • 8 min read
1) KAVANAUGH CONTROVERSY
So, here's the name of the game.
We selectively filter information through our brains based on our drive for survival & the desires we adopt and are magnetized to by our environment, as well as prior information we've acquired through that same process.
2) So we might see the same set of evidence quite differently, and think a person is innocent or guilty based on what we see as more important or relevant, or which sources we investigate. It's mostly unconscious. I do it, you do it.
Aug 14, 2018 • 16 tweets • 13 min read
How relevant is this song! Dedicating this to you, @SaRaAshcraft!
"I'm hiding in my secret place
Built up in my mind
Searching for the rest that I can never find..."
"My wrists held with metal
Shackled to the floor
Torture like this I've never seen before
I dream about revenge
And how sweet it will be
When you're locked up in this cage
Staring back at me!
Colors fade to black, darker than my sin
I cannot give up now, I cannot just give in--"
Jan 30, 2018 • 11 tweets • 4 min read
A NEW AMERICA ON THE HORIZON
1) I usually sleep like a rock, so my waking up off and on and not being able to go back to sleep after ~4am, & a feeling that momentous things are afoot, is significant. My intuition, much as I like to doubt it, is not usually wrong. #ReleaseTheMemo2) There were similar feelings I had on election night just before the results started coming in.
In the month or so prior, tho I was almost sure DJT would win, I'd be pinned to the bed with a creepy crawly fear and near anxiety attacks about the possibility of HRC getting in.
Dec 29, 2017 • 21 tweets • 8 min read
1) Frank of @PoliticalOrgy brings up a great worry that I've had myself.
And this is just where I think the Trump strategy takes a genius turn.