Global Speaker. Strategic Leadership Consultant. Minister. Forbes Coaches Council member. I shift mindsets to help leaders see possibilities.
Sep 9, 2018 • 17 tweets • 6 min read
1. Your emotions affect your health. Our emotions have direct impact on the state of our body. Our emotions produce direct physiological effects on our physical bodies. (Isaiah 61:1-3) #HealthyLiving2. Emotions produce physiological changes in the body. Anxiety makes us sweat. Frustration and sadness produce tears. Embarrassment and fear also produce changes in your system. #HealthyLiving
Jun 17, 2018 • 22 tweets • 8 min read
1. We laid the foundation for Exploring Eternity in our last discussion. We said that the physical death of man is not the final termination of the existence of man; beyond the point of death, we continue to live. #ExploringEternity2. We emphasised that this short life is a preparation for the next one which has no limit. We drew on the Law of Time Perspective - The longer the time you take into consideration when making decisions; the more successful
Jun 3, 2018 • 21 tweets • 8 min read
1. One of the stories I find most fascinating in the scriptures is that of the rich man and Lazarus (the poor man) in Luke 16:19. They both died however their lives continued afterwards. #ExploringEternity2. They ended up in different places. The rich man had serious regrets. They retained their memories after death. Their view of their lives on earth changed. #ExploringEternity
May 27, 2018 • 18 tweets • 6 min read
1. Our children gives God some of the greatest opportunities for Him to answer our prayers for change. When a nation prays for change, God gives them babies, when babies are born, the future is defined and locked into them. #ChildrensDay2. We have a very important role to play in preparing them to influence their world for good. Children do not need to be taught to sin, it is innate. We therefore need to deliberately put them on the right path. #ChildrensDay
May 20, 2018 • 20 tweets • 7 min read
1. We understand people perceive love in different ways and if a relationship will be built effectively, particular attention must be given to this. You must be sensitive to your spouse’s difference and always take this into consideration. #LoveandMarriage2. Gary Chapman in his Book describes it as the Five Love Languages. Some people feel loved when they are physically touched, others prefer words of affirmation, some others like gifts and the size does not matter because it’s their love language. #LoveandMarriage
May 18, 2018 • 7 tweets • 2 min read
Thanks to all that posted responses to the questions on my mind. I asked for some reasons. Someone visited his son in the US. His son asked why he’d been only sighing for 3 days as they drove him around. He said, “People are suffering at home but don’t know they’re suffering.”
A former governor told me that he heard people on his cabinet were complaining that he was always talking about vision. They asked if it was vision they were going to eat. How can you win elections describing your vision for development when can’t conceptualize development?
Mar 4, 2018 • 26 tweets • 10 min read
1. We are emphatic about starting and running businesses because these days, our schools are like factories designed to produce en masse, people that are equipped to work for other people #WisdomForBusiness2. In time past, it was normal for a child to pick up the craft of his/her parents. The child of the farmer took up farming, the child of the carpenter took up carpentry; #WisdomForBusiness