Selected list of #indictments for June 27, June 28, and June 29, 2018
1. First Nationwide Undercover Operation Targeting Darknet Vendors Results in Arrests of More Than 35 Individuals Selling Illicit Goods and the Seizure of Weapons, Drugs and More Than $23.6 Million
#darknet #drugtrafficking #weaponstrafficking
3. Ahmed Abu Khatallah Sentenced to 22 Years in Prison for September 2012 Attack in Benghazi, Libya. Four Americans, Including Ambassador, Were Killed; Three Others Were Seriously Wounded
7. Former Washington State Auditor Sentenced to One Year In Prison for Fraud, Tax and False Statement Crimes Committed while Serving in Washington Legislature
#TroyKelley #taxfraud #realestatefraud
11. Five Members of Mexican Drug Trafficking Organization Plead Guilty to Drug Trafficking and Money Laundering Charges
Twenty-three defendants charged in a 44-count indictment.
#drugtrafficking #moneylaundering #mexico
12. Former State Street Executive Convicted in Scheme to Defraud Clients Through Secret Trading Commissions on Billions of Dollars of Securities Trades
#statestreet #securitiesfraud #wirefraud #Massachusetts
16. Former DMV Employee Found Guilty of Conspiring to Issue Fraudulent California Driver’s Licenses
He offered to get people commercial licenses without taking the written tests or even the required behind-the-wheel tests.
19. Texas Man Admits to Enticing Minors to Engage in Sexual Activity Over the Internet
McCoy used video chatting services to entice four boys ages 9 to 14 to engage in sexually explicit conduct over video-chatting services
23. Father and Son Admit to Fraudulent Sales of Titanium to Connecticut Defense Subcontractor
They engaged in titanium sales to a manufacturer that manufactures aircraft engines and falsely represented the source and quality of the titanium.
25. Honduran Man Pleads Guilty to Conspiring to Launder Over $1 Million in Bribes and Funds Misappropriated From the Honduran Social Security Agency
#honduras #moneylaundering #socialsecurity #bribery
27. New York Lawyer Pleads Guilty To Over $9 Million In Illegal Money Transfers Between The U.S. And Mexico
29. Colorado Power Company Executive Sentenced to Prison, Fined, Ordered to Pay Restitution for Defrauding the Department of Energy
30. Largest National Health Care Fraud Enforcement Action in DOJ History, More Than 13 Million Illegal Dosages of Opioids.
Over 601 defendants charged, including 76 doctors, as well as nurses and others. Schemes involving $2 billion in false billings.
34. Twenty-Four Alleged MS-13 Members Facing Federal Indictment for Violent Racketeering, Murder, and Money Laundering Conspiracies
#ms13 #racketeering #murder #moneylaundering
@threadreaderapp unroll pls