Jesus is God. The Left preaches "love" but practices hate, and ultimately hate themselves. Stand up and be heard.
#MAGA #KAG #1A #2A #WalkTowardsTheFire
Dec 14, 2017 • 43 tweets • 6 min read
(1) Many voters claim to be religious, but don't understand the Gospel. They seem to think that their own "morality" is what makes them right with God, and that their fear of God is what keeps them right with God. #AlabamaSenateElection#AlabamaSpecialElection@MooreSenate(2) Wisdom absolutely begins with the fear of God. That's true. But while we start there, we must not end there. Especially when it causes us to miss the Gospel.
Dec 12, 2017 • 34 tweets • 6 min read
(1) Debbie Wesson Gibson called for Judge Moore to be impeached back in JANUARY 2016, for his defense of Biblical marriage. These screenshots are from the FB page of Donna Wesson Smalley, who I think is Debbie Wesson Gibson's sister.
(1) I'm not sure where you stand with the Lord, but I'm firmly convinced that Trump was chosen by the Lord to free His people from the grasps of the left. All leaders are from God (Romans 13:1), although some are for good and others are as more of a punishment.
(2) Where people often get confused is by thinking that someone has to be a "good moral person" to be USED BY GOD or to be saved, but neither is true. Granted, if you are truly saved, God will change your heart both immediately and over time. (E.g., Ezekiel 36:27; 1 Thess 4:3-8.)
(1) Sure thing. To the first part, about the War of Gog and Magog, Ezekiel chapters 38-39 is a great place to start.
(2) And of course for this to happen at all, there had to BE an Israel again. Israel had ceased to exist prior to the Balfour Declaration of 1917, which opened the door for the Jews to begin to return to the homeland.
Dec 6, 2017 • 19 tweets • 5 min read
(1) #Jerusalem is the rightful capital of #Israel. Today, President Trump formally declared something that God decreed a long time ago. (See, e.g., Matthew 5:34)
whitehouse.gov/the-press-offi…(2) The Islamic world is up in arms about this common sense proclamation. The "religion of peace" has called for "days of rage" in response to a simple proclamation of truth.
(1) The Christian pursues holiness and righteousness, not inclusion and acceptance of sin.
(2) Want proof? Here's Jesus speaking on the issue: “If anyone loves Me, he will keep My word ... He who does not love Me does not keep My words; and the word which you hear is not Mine but the Father’s who sent Me." (Jn 14:23-24)
Dec 2, 2017 • 10 tweets • 3 min read
(1) #TexasState University allowed this to be published in the #UniversityStar, the campus newspaper of @txst. (2) Imagine if a white person said (or even whispered under his breath) such a thing.
Dec 1, 2017 • 22 tweets • 5 min read
(1) The left is disgusting. Truly, abhorrently, disgusting. I get that you can't stand Christians or Christian values, or for that matter, any conservative from the South. But this is despicable. (H/T to @RealDailyWire for reporting this debacle.)
dailywire.com/news/24170/kim…(2) "Moral Majority" @JimmyKimmelLive has crossed a line that I didn't even know existed: Sending a "comedian" to interrupt a church service to make a political point (and he still failed). Do these people truly not understand what they are doing?
breitbart.com/sports/2017/11…(2) This reminds me the 1960's on college campuses. The professors "laid down" in the face of radical protestor demands, rather than being responsible adults. We all saw (and see) how that went.
Nov 30, 2017 • 12 tweets • 5 min read
(1) Rachel Cohen is the founder of a very large Facebook group called "Choose to Refuse Common Core." I follow her posts regularly. They are factual, and not defamatory. Facebook banned her today for a month. #CommonCore#1A#InternetCensorship(2) Imperator Rex advances conservative issues on Twitter. He also has (or should I say, "had") a large following. He also shares facts. And at least in our direct interactions, he has been nothing short of nice and encouraging. Twitter banned him today. (This is from his Gab.)
Nov 30, 2017 • 36 tweets • 7 min read
1. #LoveWins. The very idea is as unBiblical as they come, even as they try to use Biblical language to advance their unGodly cause. But as is the case with so many issues today, #LoveWins is marketing slogan used by the left to destroy the hated West.
dailywire.com/news/24050/bar…2. The marketing slogan #LoveWins is an outgrowth of the Cultural Marxist movement that took root in America around the 1930's, and which really began to spread through the post-war Baby Boomer generation.
Nov 29, 2017 • 30 tweets • 6 min read
(1) Judge Moore is innocent. He did nothing wrong except to stand for Biblical truth and run against the Establishment. Consider the facts: (2) There were five main "accusers": Four from the WaPo hit piece, and one represented by radical feminist sensationalist Gloria Allred.
Nov 27, 2017 • 13 tweets • 3 min read
(1) #NetNeutrality. Like many issues, you can tell a lot about how something will affect you by looking at the major players on either side of the issue.
fee.org/articles/goodb…(2) The narratives are too controlled in our current environment to be of much use. They're carefully crafted to manipulate public opinion, not to relay facts or otherwise tell the truth. Such narratives are generally driven by the media and Globalist Establishment.