Finding news a few days early, to torture bloviating liberals.
Sep 27, 2018 • 5 tweets • 3 min read
1. Dick Durbin diatribe asks the nomination process to be suspended. @ChuckGrassley lays down the rule of the JC committee blasts Durbin.
#Kavanaugh badgered but says he will do what the committee chosen, brings up entrapment. Describes 302's the FBI does not reach conclusions
2. #Kavanaugh Brings up the confidentiality issue which the Democrats violated both #Ford's and #Kavanaugh's privacy.
Sep 27, 2018 • 4 tweets • 4 min read
1. #Kavanaugh justifiable attacking @SenFeinstein for her culpability in creating this public airing. Throws the blame right back at her. Calls her out as the "anti Christ" she is. #ConfirmKavanaughNow2. Wow he's tossing the lame #FBI investigation "hand grenade" right back at @SenFeinstein she so deserves #Kavanaugh's total and unadulterated contempt.
Sep 25, 2018 • 4 tweets • 5 min read
1. @SenFeinstein you wanted an #FBI investigation, I think your going to get one, but just not in the way you wanted. You knew all along the #FBI would never due to jurisdiction and JC rules never go back 30+ years and investigate hearsay allegations #ConfirmKavanaughNow
2. @SenFeinstein you knew the statue has either run out & that no local police would give the claims credibility, you knew all four named witnesses don't collaborate #Ford and one is a "life long friend". You foisted a fraud against the JC for pure politics. #ConfirmKavanaughNow
Sep 25, 2018 • 6 tweets • 3 min read
1. Hmm "725 5th Ave. New York NY" why that's Trump Tower, why in the world would former national security adviser Susan Rice (under Obama) be interested in surveilling anyone at this address? [note, take the below image with a gain of salt] 2. Ignoring the above image [probable fake] we do have people looking into GCHQ's role (the British eye of the 5eyes network) spying on @realDonaldTrumpaim.org/special-report…
Sep 24, 2018 • 15 tweets • 9 min read
1. Kavanaugh "𝑰 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒃𝒆 𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒊𝒅𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒃𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒄𝒆𝒔𝒔" - such refreshing fortitude and someone with a spine that will not cave to PC leftist games reminds me of #POTUS, I say #ConfirmKavanaughNow2. All congressional fax machines are digital yet someone seems to have gone pretty far out of their way to make it look like an "old style" low resolution Fax (perhaps @DianneFeinstein and her current/ex staffers) - Note different font / font size! it was always a lowlife #SetUp
Sep 17, 2018 • 9 tweets • 4 min read
1. Some deep thoughts on ChiFi's Holy Mary Pass to stop @realDonaldTrump's SCOTUS appointment. Here is all the evidence 2. We see the actual letter [from CNN of course] seems like there should be medical records ...
Sep 4, 2018 • 4 tweets • 2 min read
1. Amazing news surfaces showing both RNC (yes the RNC) and Obama spied on Trump
2. #1 Hat tip to @tracybeanz must read thread BOMBSHELL THREAD: @annvandersteel did a BLOCKBUSTER interview last night with former IC officials who were involved in informing Trump about the people who were planted inside his campaign to spy during the election AND transition.
Aug 31, 2018 • 5 tweets • 3 min read
1. From FOIA release today: Hillary Clinton wanted to establish a "Biden-Putin Commission" to bolster ties with Russia. Collusion? Hunter (Biden's son) was too busy selling out America to the Chinese and the Ukrainians so Joe passed on this. Ref: Peter Schweizer's Secret Empires 2. Biden and Kerry were so busy striking corrupt deals with China and the Ukraine (that hurt the U.S) to enrich their close friends and family, they just had zero time to plunder Russia. Reviews: Peter Schweizer's Secret Empires