singer writer activist. Brexit is a far Right stepping stone. Read more here https://t.co/SSKROcH4Y3 Listen here:
Sep 4, 2018 • 7 tweets • 3 min read
1. I do not blame #Leavers for believing the lies that were given to them. I do not blame them for believing the years of Right wing propaganda. The originators of those lies, they are the enemy and they want something that is bad for everyone, Remainers and Leaver alike.
2. The originators of those lies want power and the creation of those lies are in themselves proof of guilt. For if #brexit really was best for the country the lies would not be needed, nor would the trolls, nor the illegal funding and methodology, abuse, stalking voters.
Aug 8, 2018 • 6 tweets • 2 min read
#brexit is a belief, a religion. There's no evidence to support it. It is just a blinkered faith. They believe what they want to believe. Their leaders are preachers, not politicians, & their reaction to doubting them is that of nothing less than a religious fundamentalist #FBPE2. As such many will quite literally do this for some kind of reward in the next life or for a "cause" for their fellow followers. And when you read the words of some of their protagonists that is exactly what one sees.
Jun 30, 2018 • 8 tweets • 2 min read
1. Whether you're a Remainer or a Leaver the brextremists wish to make your poorer & take away your democratic rights. They believe they & rich mates should run things. Privatise everything. If you do that you have unelected boardrooms controlling the major functions of society.
Unelected boardrooms are accountable only to shareholders and their demand is max return, not the good of the nation. Boardrooms are not accountable to the people. They run machines with one goal, make money. Expecting it to do anything else is expecting cats to start barking
Jun 30, 2018 • 4 tweets • 2 min read
European integration was very much about establishing peace after WW2 and the formation of a trading union was a way of cementing that peace because nations who trade with each other rarely go to war with each other. It would seem people have forgotten the horrors of war. #FBPE
If it isn't obvious already. This is why Trump/Putin/Bannon, Mercer/Farage/Banks/Rees Fuck are behind Brexit, this and money. That's all it's ever been. And for brexiters to think otherwise on the knowledge of the evidence is makes ostriches look positively courageous.
Jun 27, 2018 • 6 tweets • 2 min read
Only the people can save us now. The government has been compromised, as has our judiciary. The only solution is a #peoplesvote and a realization amongst us all that #brexit is a stepping stone for an authoritarian regime. The people must understand what that means for them.
You may have Leaver friends, you may have Leaver family, colleagues at work. We have to sow the seeds. And it starts with "you know what, both of us are wrong. Turns out it's nothing to do with the economy, EU laws, immigration. All those things they said it was about"
Jun 20, 2018 • 7 tweets • 2 min read
1. I am concerned that a deal may have been done about the Tory leadership post March next year when the Tories will have orchestrated a no deal situation leading to a "wartime" gov with special powers. We have always known Johnson wants a Churchill moment...
2. Remember that there were no elections in WW2. The gov sat for 10 yrs with two leadership changes. It was called a gov of unity. Can you imagine what a Tory led "unity" gov will be? They have already parroted Goebbels. It won't be "a" Party, it will be "the" Party.
May 1, 2018 • 4 tweets • 2 min read
Whilst it may go unnoticed, by preventing a no deal #brexit scenario The Lords has quietly put down a coup led by Johnson, Leadsom, Mogg, Wigmore, Mercer, Banks, Hands, Davis, Farage, IDS, Fox, Redwood, Gove, Dacre, Murdoch, Bannon, Hintze, Odey, Grayling, Ashcroft et al #FBPE
Let's be very clear. By putting the people before politics the House of Lords may have just diverted the path of the country enough to avert a feudal authoritarian future. Play it forward, that is where the #brextremists like @LiamFox want to take us. Corporate rule #FBPE