UMass Amherst Political Science, Int'l Rel & 中文 Minors. JD Univ. Hawaii. Liberal. Still got Kennedy/Johnson button.
Sep 25, 2018 • 10 tweets • 4 min read
1. Was today's #Rosenstein affair part of a carefully planned Russian intel operation assisted by treasonous @whitehouse staff and @nytimes reporters? @FBIWFO@NSAGov. Here's my view.
2. First, I track the sealed dockets in DC. There are a lot. I haven't checked the inventory but I'm guessing there are still a lot. They're not all 2016 Russian attack related but I'm betting some are. And once unsealed Trump can't dismiss them. Only the Art. III judges can
Jul 20, 2018 • 8 tweets • 5 min read
1. When Russia attacked #Ukraine I saw it coming. Obama angered Putin by cruising two Naval war ships off of Sochi during Olympics. The soon to be grounded USS Taylor, an obsolete Perry frigate, and the command ship the USS White Plains. The @DeptofDefense has great weapons
2. but is completely unarmed when it comes to propaganda defense. I watched the Ukraine Maidan and saw that Russia was getting ready to invade. I did what I could to fight Russian propaganda but without competent @CIA@DefenseIntel capability the Russians just rolled into Ukraine
Jul 19, 2018 • 4 tweets • 2 min read
1. In the absence of any US readout of the Trump Putin #HelsinkiSummit here is what Kommersant is reporting about three alleged proposals. Take with a grain of salt: kommersant.ru/doc/3689866 The translation seems odd.
2. "The first proposal is to create a high-level working group, in which businessmen from the United States and Russia should leave."
I don't get that. Make business leave each country? Perhaps a Russian speaker can assist. Here's the rest:
Jul 12, 2018 • 18 tweets • 8 min read
1. I spotted Russians helping Trump early in 2016. Predicted Trump's behavior would trigger a FISA in May 2016. Nothing that I've seen has surprised me since. I'm expecting a lot more troubling revelations. Now with the GOP vote to put mole in DOJ it may be about to start.
2. Perhaps as a hedge, the two Houses of Congress just did a kumbaya moment with "we're not on team Kremlin" resolutions. This could be just window dressing but may alternatively mean they suspect something's coming. They may want a record to make them look less treasonous.
Jun 23, 2018 • 13 tweets • 9 min read
1. This is a Plutonium Pit. It is the heart of most nuclear weapons. It is not a Gamma emitter so you can hold it in your hands. Warm to the touch. On the right is what it looks like inside its shell of high explosives used to trigger it. My metaphor for #N@zi hate. 2. My estimate when Trump started was 15% of Americans were pure unadulterated bigots. N@zis. KKK, all of a kind. They are the Plutonium Pit of American politics. @realDonaldTrump is the shell of explosives that surrounds it. The trigger is held by his master @KremlinRussia_E.
Jun 10, 2018 • 4 tweets • 2 min read
1. Max: The @WhiteHouse is a nest of traitors getting daily marching orders from @KremlinRussia_E. Why are you having problems accepting that and just saying it openly? My guess Trump was recruited in late 1980s and Putin possibly a handler.
2. It explains the massive attempt to flood the news with claims the @FBIWFO are liars and corrupt. Trump knows the truth is being exposed and he and Putin's only hope is to groom US population for shocking revelations coming soon as a fantasy concocted by the deep state.
Feb 18, 2018 • 9 tweets • 4 min read
1. @NRA: IMO most folks touting Heller #SCOTUS case as pro-gun never read it. Held you could not be completely denied possession firearms for self defense based on limitation in 2nd Amend. that the right only applies to the "militia." Why is this relevant? Assault rifles.
2. Nobody can make a valid argument you need an assault rifle for hunting. An assault rifle at home can kill your neighbor and not just the intruder. They are not for home defense. There are much better home defense alternatives.
1. Afrin Syria Saturday am 20 Jan. I can't confirm this report but it would not surprise me. I've followed the #YPG & #YPJ since Fall 2014. I note equipment changes Kept count of force size. Posted dozens of clips of every @CJTFOIR presser on my YouTube channel. Afrin
2. Afrin was always a black box. I saw what appeared to be US small arms with Afrin YPG in contrast to the SDF forces in the rest of Syria. Possible they were beneficiaries of CIA Train & Equip debacle. Won't report estimates of force size but by 2016 it was already large.
Nov 5, 2017 • 9 tweets • 3 min read
1. There are five sealed indictments in Beltway US District Courts that were put in the safes around the time of Manafort's indictment.
2. Woolsey and @WSJ have shown a bit of panic recently and may be fearing the unsealing. WSJ reporter Grimaldi IMO knows more about Essex